EXTENDED INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Cookies are pieces of data that allow us to understand how users navigate within our site. The use of this data allows us to provide a better browsing experience to our users.
For more information, see AboutCookies.org.
Types of cookies used by our site
- Analytical cookies: analytical cookies keep track of the behavior of users on the site, the entry pages, the pages visited, the exit pages, the platform used, the geographical origin, the mouse movements, the searched words and the phrases and texts inserted while browsing the site, in order to understand the preferences of site users. Analytical cookies are also used in marketing and advertising activities to understand how users interact with these. All data obtained is anonymous and could also be used on the websites of our commercial partners to find out if users use them.
- Technical cookies: These cookies are essential in order to allow you to move around the site and make full use of its features, such as accessing the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies some necessary services, such as filling out a form for a competition, cannot be used.
- Functional cookies: they allow us to know the preferences of the user with respect to the site and thus offer him a more personal and more functional navigation to his needs, improving the browsing experience.
- Commercial cookies: commercial cookies are used on our site and on third-party sites, and are based on users' browsing preferences, tracing product, service and offer preferences. Commercial cookies may also be used by third parties to highlight products and services on our website.
- "Web beacons": they are not really cookies, they are small graphic objects, usually composed of a single pixel that is downloaded to your PC or device from a web page or via an html-format e-mail. These pixels are used directly or through third parties for advertising purposes and may be present on our site or on third-party sites. These pixels are intended to monitor whether a user uses certain advertisements or performs certain actions, and tracks the possible conversion of the objectives associated with them, a purchase, a registration, or whatever.
By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
Steps needed to enable cookies
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Microsoft Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Safari, iphone, ipad https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
All information collected is anonymous and will be processed by Google's servers. The memorized data have the purpose to analyze the navigation of the users in the site. Google will be entitled to transfer the data collected to third parties where required by law or where third parties process these data on behalf of Google. Your IP address will not be associated with any service or other data held by Google.